2) If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
3) Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
4) It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
5) The first step is to establish that something is possible ; then probability will occur.
6) I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
7) Failure is an option. If things are not failing, you are not innovating anything.
8) Optimism, pessimism, f*** that were going to make it happen.
9) Brand is just a perception and perception will match reality over time.
10) Great companies are built on great products.
11) Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
12) Work like a hell. You just have to put 80 to 100 hours in your work every week.
13) Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
14) People work better when they know what the goal is and why?
15) I think you should always bear in mind that entropy is not your side.
16) Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
17) It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise your job is gonna be quite miserable.
18) People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
19) Life is too short for long term grudges.
20) Patience is a virtue and i’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
21) I think that’s the single best piece of advice : constantly think about how could be doing things better and questioning yourself.
22) I think it would be great to born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
23) I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you are constantly thinking about what you have done and how you could be doing it better.
24) You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
25) Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
26) You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
27) If you need inspiration to do something ; then don’t do it.
28) If something is important enough, you should try, even if the probable outcome is failure.
29) If you want succeed, then work super hard.
30) It always seems impossible until it’s done.
If you liked this Article, then please share with your friends and for more Entertainment please like our Facebook Page (Roaring Creations) to get Notified about new posts.