1) Don’t get addict to smartphones :
Don’t use smartphones too much. Use them when they needed. Don’t use them unnecessarily without any works. Don’t addict yourself to smartphones. Using smartphones for a long time continuously may cause some harmful effects on you and your health. Using smartphone too much can bring headache, depression and eye problems. During night time smartphone kills your sleep by emitting blue light on your eyes. And also smartphones disturb your natural body clock of Sleep-Wake Cycle. So keep smartphones away from your bed while sleeping.
2) Take Proper Security Care :
* Install mobile security softwares in your smartphones.
* Set screen lock with secure password.
* Don’t download any apps from insecure sites. Only download from trusted sites.
* Update your smartphone and apps time to time.
* Don’t forget to Turn off your Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Share-it, data etc after use.
* Protect your sensitive data like Bank transition details, Identification card, Adhar card,
PIN, passwords of social networks etc.
* Don’t Jail break or Rootage software of your smartphone.
3) Beware of Smartphone Explosion :
When your smartphone is over-heated, there is a chance of explosion of your smartphone battery. So don’t allow your cellphone to over heat. Don’t charge your phone up to maximum level ie to 100%. Don’t discharge your phone to minimum level. Don’t use your smartphone during charging process. Don’t rise the volume too much when you are using headphones.
These tips are totally based on my own experience. Use your smartphones in smart and safe way. Don’t get harmed while or after using smartphones. Have fun and Take care.
If you liked this Article, then please share with your friends and for more Entertainment please like our Facebook Page (Roaring Creations) to get Notified about new posts.